Why use a Realtor®
Selling a home takes more than just putting a "for sale" sign out
front. You need a Realtor® with experience and training to help you determine the
right price, come up with an effective marketing strategy, and anticipate and
solve any problems that come up during the selling process. A real estate
professional can help you with every part of selling your home, and offer you a
smoother, hassle-free experience.
When you’re selling your home, there are a number of advantages to working with a Realtor®:
· He/she knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help price your home competitively by preparing a market analysis of homes that have sold, competing homes that are still on the market and homes that were on the market but didn’t sell.
· He/she will establish a marketing strategy for your home, ensuring that it’s exposed to as many potential buyers as possible.
· He/she takes care of the tasks involved in selling a house, ensuring that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
· He/she is an expert in the home selling process and will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
· He/she is an experienced negotiator and will work for you to get you the best possible price.
Effective marketing for your home
A Realtor® can help you market your home by exposing it to as many potential buyers as possible. The first step is putting it on the MLS. But listing your property is only the beginning; your Realtor® will prepare a personalized plan that includes everything he/she plans to do to sell your property. At RE/MAX, your property will be aggressively promoted through:
· A posting on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
· www.remax.com web site
· www.global.remax.com web site (including posting in China)
· + 4,000 or so other co operating sites I have reciprocal agreements with.
· Mailings to potential buyers in your area